Coronavirus threatens to Cancel Tokyo 2020 Olympics
The 2020 Olympic Games is ready to start in July in Tokyo, and with the Coronavirus spreading it is now making headlines everywhere. The Coronavirus is now threatening to cancel the Tokyo Olympics.
The worry for Japan is the massive 30 billion investment they have outlaid for the sporting event, which could all go to waste within a few weeks.
The number of Coronavirus cases is increasing at a rapid rate globally, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s government is also getting grief for his lack of responsiveness to the crisis.
COVID-19 may appear two to 14 days after exposure and can include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
The severity of COVID-19 symptoms can range from very mild to severe.
The older generation or people who have existing medical conditions, may be at higher risk of serious illness. This is similar to what is seen with other respiratory illnesses, such as influenza.
Currently there is no vaccine available to prevent infection, you can take steps to reduce your risk of infection.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth if your hands aren’t clean.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid sharing dishes, glasses, bedding and other household items if you’re sick.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces you often touch.
- Stay home from work, school and public areas if you’re sick.
Ajax 2018/19 Champions League Semi-Final XI: Where are they now?
Set Up Your TV Correctly And Optimize Your Sports Viewing Experience
Michael Jordan Jersey Sells for Record Price at Auction
Generational shift underway in men’s tennis in marathon season
Cavani Extends Manchester United Stay
Record Breaking Hamilton Seeks Quick Contract Talks
West Brom’s relegation confirmed, Allardyce relegated from EPL for first time as manager
Rory McIlroy victorious at Wells Fargo ending 18 month title drought
News7 months ago
The Greatest Male Tennis Players of All Time
Football1 year ago
Players with the most Goals in A Premier League Season
Football9 months ago
Chelsea’s Possible Lineup For Next Season
Football1 year ago
Who is the Fastest Football Player in the World?
Basketball5 months ago
The 5 Biggest NBA trades so far this off-season
Football6 months ago
10 of the most underrated footballers in the world right now
News1 year ago
The Fastest Rugby Players Ever
Football8 months ago
Spurs’ 2020-21 Potential Starting XI